Eliminate the complexity of managing log streams from distributed machines, servers and applications. Logentries automatically collects and centralizes all of your log data into one single dashboard where you can search, aggregate, and visualize log data to get answers to your questions, in seconds.
- Collect any log type, in any format, from any source.
- Easily centralize and aggregate across systems and applications.
- Index and filter log streams in real-time.
Logs provide the most fine-grained data that can be used to investigate changes and problematic behavior across servers, apps, and end users. Logentries offers the fastest time to resolution with real-time monitoring, alerting and visualizations.
- Real-time alerting on inactivity, anomalies, and important system events.
- Tail log streams for up-to-the-second intelligence.
- Quickly uncover root cause with real-time analysis and visualizations.
Managing log data across large or auto scaling environments can be a time-consuming and expensive undertaking. Logentries has designed an easy-to-use, scalable service that dynamically supports your environment as log volumes expand and change.
- Configure new instances quickly as your environment scales.
- Use agent or agentless approaches to collecting and indexing log data from various sources.
- Support microservice architectures and Docker containers.
It’s not longer necessary to use multiple tools and dashboards to understand the relationship between your server metrics and other important system log events. Logentries enables you to monitor and track important server statistics within your log files, and correlate with other important log event information.
- Track and alert on CPU, Memory and Disk Usage, and server login activity.
- Monitor spikes in resource usage, server downtime, repeated failed logins.
- Visualize server-specific system requirements.
Quickly address a wide range of PCI compliance requirements including log collection, review and retention, file integrity monitoring, and real-time reporting and alerting on potential violations.
- Securely centralize and store all log data from all sources.
- Receive real-time alerts and notifications on potential violations.
- Create real-time compliance reports to share with key stakeholders.
Log data provides visibility into application activity from the client side front-end apps through to back-end components for fine-grained, per user tracking. Logentries offers real-time monitoring and easy access to invaluable information – your application activity and usage.
- Collect client side logs to understand Real User Monitoring (RUM) performance.
- Set-up real-time alerting for usage levels, response times and other key SLAs.
Easily and securely log events directly from iOS, Android and HTML5 apps and quickly correlate that information with log events across your backend applications, operating systems and infrastructure.
- Monitor apps by device and user.
- Capture log-level bug and crash analytics.
- Understand end user experience with real-time visibility.