This short video will walk you through creating a dashboard widget.
Step-by-Step: Create a Dashboard Widget
- Log In to your Logentries account or Create an Account.
- Build and save a query. For help see the video available here.
- Click on the image of a graph on the left side nav and choose the dashboard you would like to add a widget to.
- Press the green “+ New Chart” button in the top right of the screen.
- Enter a name for your new widget, and select your saved query or queries. Press the “Continue” button.
- Select the logs that will populate your widget. Press the “Continue” button.
- Select the chart type you would like for your new widget. Press the “Save Changes” button.
- If desired, drag and drop the widget on your dashboard to change location. Size the widget as appropriate by clicking the “∨” button in the top right of the widget.
- You’re done! For additional support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More How To Videos
Keep learning how to easily use Logentries with these other great How To Videos.
Start Your Free
30-day Trial Now
No credit card required!
Start Free Trial
Get set-up in minutes.