Sending Data to Logentries
This video reviews your options for sending data to Logentries. Sending data takes less than 5 minutes to setup with this simple tutorial.
Step-by-Step: Sending Data
- Log In to your Logentries account or Create an Account.
- Click the “+ Add New” button in the top left corner of your screen, and then “Add a Log”.
- On the Add-a-Log page, choose your preferred method for sending logs. You can use an agent, token, syslog, application library or direct integration with popular partners.
- Follow the on-screen instructions pertaining to your upload method.
- Return to the main screen and select the log you created from the list on the left of your screen.
- Click the “Find” button to see if logs are being streamed to your account.
- You’re done! For additional support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More How To Videos
Keep learning how to easily use Logentries with these other great How To Videos.
Start Your Free
30-day Trial Now
No credit card required!
Start Free Trial
Get set-up in minutes.