The Fastly Pack extracts key information from your Fastly logs. The Pack comes with preconfigured Tags, Alerts, Saved Searches and ready-to-use Visualizations.
Specifically, the Fastly Pack contains:
- Saved Queries:Saved queries that enable you to detect device type, count unique IPs, find total page hits over time, and analyze frequency of requests by country or datacenter.
- Tags and Alerts: Anomaly alerts highlight instances of large file downloads while inactivity alerts can be triggered when the application is not used for more than 24h. This pack also includes HTTP status code tags and alerts.
- Dashboards: Out-of-the-box dashboards provide real-time visualizations of valuable data about datacenter distribution, countries sorted by request frequency, most popular urls requested and more…
- Logentries Account - Don't have a Logentries Account? Sign up for a free account
- Fastly Account
- Modified VCL File (sample linked here)
View Pack Install Doc
You can contribute to the contents of this Pack or submit a new pack by creating a GitHub Pull Request.
- Please see the GitHub Repository here: https://github.com/logentries/le_community_packs
- For instructions on how to create and format packs please see the documentation.