The KeyCDN Pack includes powerful tags, saved queries and visualizations to enable quick and easy management and analytics of KeyCDN logs. With deeper understanding of CDN logs, businesses can monitor and improve user experience via response time, server uptime and identification of broken links.
The Logentries Pack for KeyCDN users provides out of the box components for:
- Saved Queries: You can use the saved queries to search and monitor unique user agents; look up requests by IP and POP; identify broken URLs and general status and error codes.
- Tags and Alerts: This pack is equipped with tags preconfigured to monitor page load time by monitoring data flow and triggering real-time alerts if volume is reaching the threshold.
- Dashboards: Data visualizations in this Pack include graphs based on saved queries such as user geo-location; number of requests grouped by country, region, city; and total data downloaded.
- Logentries Account - Don't have a Logentries Account? Sign up for a free account
- Key CDN Customer Account
View Pack Install Doc
You can contribute to the contents of this Pack or submit a new pack by creating a GitHub Pull Request.
- Please see the GitHub Repository here: https://github.com/logentries/le_community_packs
- For instructions on how to create and format packs please see the documentation.