Salesforce Packs 1
Salesforce packs provide enhanced visibility into log data produced via the Salesforce logging API with saved queries, real-time alerting and dashboards.
The Salesforce Pack gives visibility into your salesforce login, loginAs and logout events. It provides out of the box tag, saved queries and dashboards that allow you to easily track user and admin access.
This Pack contains the following:
- Saved Queries: Saved queries that allow for the tracking and analysts of user access.
- Tags and Alerts: Tags that highlight logins, logouts and loginAs events.
- Dashboards: A basic dashboard that records total number of logins, logouts and loginAs events.
- Logentries Account - Don't have a Logentries Account? Sign up for a free account
- Installation with Salesforce
View Pack Install Doc
You can contribute to the contents of this Pack or submit a new pack by creating a GitHub Pull Request.
- Please see the GitHub Repository here: https://github.com/logentries/le_community_packs
- For instructions on how to create and format packs please see the documentation.
Start Your Free
30-day Trial Now
No credit card required!
Start Free Trial
Get set-up in minutes.