Server Monitoring Packs 1
Server monitoring Packs provide real-time, enhanced visibility into server stats and resource usage information with saved queries, real-time alerting and dashboards.
Linux Server Monitoring Pack
The Server Monitoring Pack provides out of the box tags, alerts, saved queries and dashboards for server resource usage information collected by the Logentries Linux Agent.
This Pack contains the following:
- Saved Queries: Saved Queries that you can reuse to quickly get visibility into CPU, Memory and Disk Usage as well as successful and failed logins on your linux server.
- Tags and Alerts: Tags to highlight instances of high CPU as well as basic alerts, anomaly alerts and inactivity alerts to highlight spikes in resource usage, server downtime, significant shifts in resource usage as well as repeated failed logins.
- Dashboards: A dashboard with charts giving visibility into CPU, Memory and Disk usage over time as well as server login activity.
- Logentries Account - Don't have a Logentries Account? Sign up for a free account
- Installation of the Logentries Linux Agent
View Pack Install Doc
You can contribute to the contents of this Pack or submit a new pack by creating a GitHub Pull Request.
- Please see the GitHub Repository here: https://github.com/logentries/le_community_packs
- For instructions on how to create and format packs please see the documentation.
Start Your Free
30-day Trial Now
No credit card required!
Start Free Trial
Get set-up in minutes.