In order to make the analysis of Mosquitto server logs easier, we’ve developed a Mosquitto pack that can be installed from your Logentries dashboard.
This Pack contains the following:
- Dashboard: A dashboard including a series of timeline graphs and bar charts used to analyze historical data such as: Number of new connections, PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE messages, PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE messages grouped by device ID, and PUBLISH/SUBSCRIBE messages grouped by topic name.
- Saved Queries: Searches to help you investigate key Mosquitto server metrics.
- Tags and Alerts: Tags highlight instances of important events. These tags can quickly be configured as basic alerts, anomaly alerts and inactivity alerts to highlight new connections, address assignment requests, and port connections.
- Logentries Account - Don't have a Logentries Account? Sign up for a free account
View Pack Install Doc
You can contribute to the contents of this pack or submit a new pack by creating a GitHub Pull Request.
- Please see the GitHub Repository here: https://github.com/logentries/le_community_packs
- For instructions on how to create and format packs please see the documentation.